This opportunity has been posted on behalf of our Panorama partner office, Pekarsky & Co. Visit their website at www.pekarskyco.com for more information about their Calgary based firm.
We have partnered with one of Canada’s leading independent full-service investment dealers in their search for a new Manager, Marketing. Our client is dynamic, forward-thinking and eager to remain at the forefront of the financial services industry as it continues into its next stage of growth and development.
Our client is seeking an energetic, hardworking and results-driven individual to fill the role of Manager, Marketing. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of the company’s marketing function, with a focus on brand management, advertising & promotion and media relations.
This individual will be a self-starter and will be the first person within the organization to tackle the promotion of the company across the Canadian marketplace. He or she must work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment to dramatically improve our client’s brand recognition.
The following core competencies are sought after for the Manager, Marketing role:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or a related field, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive marketing strategy & execution experience, gained in a marketing, communications or public relations role
- Demonstrated success in developing & implementing integrated strategic marketing plans, both at the national and local level
- Experience working with external stakeholders (regulators, media and clients)
- Demonstrated experience writing press releases, and presenting and negotiating with the media (including dealing with media contracts)
- Marketing and promotion experience in the financial services sector is an asset, but not required
If you are looking to play a pivotal role in a growing organization as Manager, Marketing, please reach out to Erin Dand at email@example.com or 403-407-1966.