Senior Training Manager – Curriculum Development
Our Panorama partner, Pekarsky & Co., based out of Calgary AB, is recruiting a Senior Training Manager – Curriculum Development in Winnipeg, MB.
Are you a learning professional with a systems thinking approach to corporate/technical curriculum design and implementation? Are you looking for the opportunity to make a significant contribution by re-designing existing curriculums as well as the process for creating new curriculums, using a holistic, process-driven and consistent approach?
We have partnered with one of Canada’s top transportation companies to fill the role of Senior Training Manager – Curriculum Development in Winnipeg. The successful candidate will lead a team of learning professionals in order to design, develop and implement training programs.
This person will:
- Be process-oriented and take a systems thinking approach
- Have comprehensive knowledge of task-based training needs analysis, design, development, and evaluation of specialized curricula
- Be able to apply adult learning principles and delivery methodologies
- Have a technical subject matter aptitude, in order to work with highly technical training programs
- Have demonstrated experience in ISD systems and products
- Have 8+ years experience in a relevant learning role
- Ideally have a Masters Degree in Education
Design and consultancy skills are also considered assets.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a significant role in the curriculum development of a large corporate/technical training centre. For more information, please reach out to Erin Dand at email@example.com or 403-407-1966.